MONDAY (Artane Hall)
- Div 2 Women - 7 pm - 8.30 pm
- Div 1 Women - 8.30 pm - 10 pm (Team 1 and 2)
WEDNESDAY (Artane Hall)
- Premier Women - 7 pm - 9 pm
- Div 2 Women - 9 pm - 10.30 pm
- Div 1 Women - 8 pm - 9.30 pm (Team 1) (Artane Hall)
FRIDAY (Artane Hall)
- Junior Team - 5 pm - 6.30 pm (beginners U18)
SATURDAY (Artane Hall)
- Junior U16 - 11.30 pm - 1 pm
1. Club Membership Fee - €65 (once-off pay)
2. VI (Volleyball Ireland) registration fee incl. player's insurance
- Adult €35 (once-off pay)
- Student/Unwaged €25 (once-off pay) (Student ID will be required)
-Junior Membership (U16) €15 (once-off pay)
3. Club Monthly subs (Sept - May)
- Employed €40
- Unemployed/full-time student €25
UNDER 16 LEAGUE PLAYER
1. Club Membership Fee - €30 (once-off pay)
2. VI reg fee (including players insurance) €15 (once-off pay)
3. Club Monthly subs €10
How to join us.
3. We will then give you a Club Induction Member's Pack to welcome you in the club. Membership pack is also available here.
4. Pay the above required Club fees.
To play for the league with the club (2 things to follow)
- Once you have followed the steps above, you need to register in the Volleyball Ireland as a national player via GoMembership and pay required fees. Link here and just follow the instructions. PLEASE NOTE: If you need a player transfer form, please complete transfer form and submit to VI.
- Once you have registered through VI and paid the required fees, you then need to complete an online "Anti-doping" course. Link here to access to the programme. Please sent your "Anti-doping online cert to firstname.lastname@example.org.